Welcome to The Rising
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So whats everyone doing?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

K12_Rising

K12_Rising

Newcomer

Hey I know we have all moved on with out lives and I've been retired since about 2012 but thought I'd let you know K12_Rising was just unbanned after 8 years! Franzk was that your doing?  :lol:  

Sooz, Monkey, Dan and other oldschool TR if your reading this I just want to say I love you <3

I will never forget the memories this clan has given me. It was my favourite clan to be in and had one of the best communities.

P.S what happened to my original account with like 2k posts lol

Your account might of been locked (as there have been some forum issues in the past). Try pming @Ben 

It was banned a long time ago  :rolleyes:  :harp:

p05XqyA.png

^ lumbrudge wizards tower bridge

%Joey

Joey

Legendary Poster

Still quit since our last fight

EpmxqY0.png

dIuRhUa.gif

gm9bdVV.gif

Amulet

Amulet

Casual Poster

Hey I know we have all moved on with out lives and I've been retired since about 2012 but thought I'd let you know K12_Rising was just unbanned after 8 years! Franzk was that your doing?  :lol:  

Sooz, Monkey, Dan and other oldschool TR if your reading this I just want to say I love you <3

I will never forget the memories this clan has given me. It was my favourite clan to be in and had one of the best communities.

P.S what happened to my original account with like 2k posts lol

Your account might of been locked (as there have been some forum issues in the past). Try pming @Ben 

It was banned a long time ago  :rolleyes:  :harp:

Oh, that sucks

6Nrg1LB.png

HXcDuQz.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users