Welcome to The Rising
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NB v DK and NB v Poison [Wilderness]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

🎩Desmonius Troyerus

Desmonius Troyerus

Philosopher

June 11th

After hearing about DK's sheer quantity, NB had to invite some TR, 8 in total. Unfortunately, the original run-in did not ensue as a result of the onset of a crash war between DK and Poison. DK were not able to use their numbers effectively as a result of their Teamspeak going down in tandem with Poison crashing. After DK departed, a skirmish with Poison was pursued, even if they did crash the fight. After around 30 minutes, Poison were victorious. The original event may not have unfolded, bu we are grateful that NBs were able to get some solid PvP experience. Sets were given out and people enjoyed the action.

NB v DK

NB start: 32 people (25 NB + 7 TR)

DK start: 72 people http://i.imgur.com/RDHpTF4.png

NB end: 30 people

DK end: Departed due to TS issues.

NB v Poison

NB start: 32 people

Poison start: 27 people

NB end: Logged out with 15 in-game

Poison end: 35 people

4bkWyaM.png

ymmcyET.png

HDOjnL7.png

mt6IWyR.png

Ex-Gladz Leader
Ex-TMRD Council
>>Founder/Creator of TR, July 30th, 2007<<

Led Gladz to #1 overall, led TR to #1 GMT. /legacy ##

Official wars / RAW wars participated in on RS2 (2004-2012):
Gladz vs ZF II, Gladz vs TD, Gladz vs Anarchy, Gladz vs BK, Gladz vs DS, Gladz vs VR, Gladz vs DF, TMRD vs DF, TMRD vs BK, TR vs RDC, TR vs BK.

[12:33] (Vijay) Im off to have some grotesquely over-priced coffee

[15:42] (Steamy) i'm best pmod in the world

[03:00] (Darky) Des is this good enough??? *BOOM BOOM PSCH, BOOM...BOOM BOOM PSCH, TCH plshh boooomph.....TS BOOM TSSSS, BOOOMGHHHHHHH*

[11:13] (Vijay) a analogy would be if someone lands a 5 foot fish while fishing and the fish says "no, screw you dude" and jumps into a another fishermans basket
[11:13] (Vijay) it was our catch :<

[08:16] (Sooz) I'm actually selling pics of Dan's mullet on e-bay as we speak.
[08:17] (Sikkem) I'm actually buying pics of Dan's mullet on e-bay as we speak.

xOu8AUV.pngFEq7SE0.pngT1fXQYC.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users